FULL - Bath to Cheltenham
100km - continuously
Sat 27 June / Sun 28 June
Setting out from the historic Royal Crescent in the centre of Bath Saturday morning we are soon out into the countryside along the Cotswold Way - with over 2,590 of ascent across the full 100km route to Cheltenham this is one of the toughest Ultra Challenges in the series. The climbs will test you but the views will reward you with some of the UK's best scenery.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 2590m
Start location: Royal Crescent, Bath
- 8am Runners
- 8.20am -9.40am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Cheltenham
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 25km - sandwich picnic lunch
- 50km - 3 course hot meal
- 79km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km