2018 video - See an Ultra Challenge...
It's Your Challenge...
Walk, Jog, or Run it
30 June / 1 July 2018
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge - with some fantastic views enroute and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails before the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits and a big celebration!
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be unforgettable. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way - so join us for a real challenge in 2018.
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~ 50km)
- Quarter option (1st ~25km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- .. with halfway Camping Option
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~ 12.5km
- Signed route & chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Park & ride options - easy to join
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Cotswold Way Challenge APP