See the start line action from 2017...
REGISTRATION FOR 2018 NOW OPEN!
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some fantastic views enroute and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath, and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails before the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits and a big celebration!
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a marathon runner looking to up the distance - the journey will be unforgettable. With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way - so join us for a real challenge in 2017.
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~ 50km)
- Quarter option (1st ~25km)
- Full 2 Day Option ~50km / day..
- .. with Half Way Camping Option
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~ 12.5km
- Fully signed route + maps
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks